Looking Back on 2023 and Looking Forward to 2024!
Looking back on 2023, Fleet Advantage has experienced extraordinary growth, setting the stage for an exciting 2024. However, it’s important to acknowledge that the transportation industry and organizations in various sectors have faced notable difficulties in the last several years. Whether it's driver and technician shortages, equipment shortages, procurement strategies, maintenance and repair issues, or achieving Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) goals, companies need to be able to identify and adopt new processes to ensure long-term success.
The entire Fleet Advantage team has worked tirelessly in developing innovative programs to ensure our clients’ success. We have helped clients reduce their fuel and maintenance costs, and overall operating costs, while developing an ESG roadmap that fits their business model and helps them efficiently progress toward a carbon-free future in a viable way. Additionally, this year we created a new tool that will help further identify and optimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for corporate transportation fleets to determine the efficacy of utilizing electric vehicles, ultimately helping our customers build a bridge to the future of transportation.
Let’s look back at the top 5 transportation stories that helped our clients achieve their goals and also shape the industry in 2023:
- Fleet Advantage Proudly Unveils EVAN - New Analytic Tool That Will Define The Future Of Transportation.
- Fleet Advantage Celebrates Its Pioneering Legacy & Great Momentum As A Trusted Industry Leader By Unveiling A New Brand Mark and Visual Identity Assets.
- Fleet Advantage’s Latest Industry Benchmarking Survey Highlights New Trends Coming Into Focus For Organizations With Transportation Fleets.
- Fleet Advantage Recognizes Asset Management Awareness Month With Important Insights and Tools To Help Fleets Maximize Asset Efficiencies & Portfolio Cost Reduction.
- Fleet Advantage’s Kids Around The Corner Foundation Honors Truck Drivers And Their Families By Donating to TruckersFinalMile.org and Truckers Against Trafficking During National Truck Driver Appreciation Week.
Fleet Advantage serves America's top transportation fleets and guarantees the absolute lowest cost of ownership by providing specialty financing, fleet data analytics, fleet management services, and life cycle cost management for clients operating Class 8 truck fleets. We have over $2.6 Billion in assets under our program and serve more than 50 customers which include America’s top corporate transportation fleets, including five (5) of the top 10 private fleets in the country.
To learn more about these programs visit us at: www.fleetadvantage.com